HCMA Wellbeing and Mindfulness
HCMA’s offers individuals the choice on how to achieve life management and deal with Wellbeing and Mindfulness, which can bring balance to your life.
HCMA’s Mindfulness programme is all about being in the present moment and monitoring how we manage our state. You will discover the key to becoming more self-aware, and how to manage your thoughts and feelings. You will receive tools and techniques along with deep relaxing meditations. You will learn how to calm your mind, body and spirit and develop new coping strategies for overcoming the stresses of everyday life.
Known Facts: Most of the time, we become overwhelmed by events and situations which make us react, and our mind can become unclear and tunes out-buying into the chatter within our own psyche. “It’s like being on a busy road with no exit or room for clarity”.
Overall it is thought that the positive effects of mindfulness as a way of living can lead to a longer and healthier life. “Are you, struggling with low self-esteem, isolation, low confidence, unemployment, lack of focus or just wanting to create a better life balance? If so this course will really help you”.
Outcomes from our Mindfulness programme
- You will become more aware of the present moment, including how to manage feelings, thoughts, and responses to situations that occur in your life.
- Understand how mindfulness can change the way you feel about life, and the challenges you face on a daily basis.
- You will overcome anxiety and lower the effects of sadness, and you will notice feelings of positivity increasing throughout the sessions.
- You will identify ways to boost your physical and emotional wellbeing, while developing life management skills.
- You will experience increased concentration and focus; which will have a positive impact on your everyday life.
The charity receives funding and a lot of support from Volunteers who are mentors, coaches or trainers, and who give of their time for no charge. The Partner company below is a social enterprise and there aim is to donate profits back into the charity to continue with the community support we offer people who are economically inactive or who cannot afford the standard services of wellbeing coaching and mentoring.
Every person has talents to offer an organisation and particular methods may need to be employed which bring those talents to the foreground. We believe that coaching skills enables this process to take shape for individuals and business”
We partner with HCMA Training Academy
HCMA receives support from: