HCMA has designed a successful structured programme of employment coaching- interventions including Personal Development Coaching, Job Employment Coaching, Mentoring and IAG (information advice & guidance), which can be replicated as a model throughout Hertfordshire. This is an effective mechanism with which to engage or re-engage with groups of people who are currently excluded from being economically active, and return them to the workplace.
We deliver community based projects based on preparation for employment/self-employment. The programme is tailored to meet the needs of individuals within our priority groups identified by the Investing in Communities’ criteria.
Professionally qualified NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) Employment/Life Coaches work on a group/one -2- one basis with clients. The programme includes options where appropriate from:
- Individual needs assessment and assessing prior learning
- Group/one – 2 – one Personal Development Coaching
- Group/one – 2 – one Employment/Self-Employment Coaching
- Development of Action Plans and Work Plans
- Job search CV writing, job application/interview coaching
- Motivational coaching to improve employment prospects
- NLP Coaching to raise the self-esteem of individuals returning to or near to employment or self-employment
The lessons learned from the pilot key fund project is to run group training workshops at the beginning of the training course and then move clients on to the one to one coaching sessions. This intervention is now proven to be particularly effective with clients for whom mainstream activities have proved unsuccessful.
Please Click Here for Terms and Conditions